Filtering face masks are still available by special order.
4 sizes available:
XS- ages 2 – 6 ($12 each)
S – ages 7 – 12 ($12 each)
M -teens ($15 each)
Adult ($15 each)
If you don’t specify a size, Adult will be provided.
We all need to protect ourselves and because I am officially “out of business” for the time being, I am selling washable. filtering face masks. The price is $15 and shipping (if required – pick up is an option) These masks have 2 layers of cotton fabric and 2 layers of a polypropylene filtering fabric and are washable and reusable. Click here for a comparison of filtering materials. Polypropylene is the material used in surgical masks. I know it is important to protect our health care workers, but maybe this can help protect us from having to go to be cared for by the professionals. The masks have ties on the top and bottom with are very soft and comfortable and can be adjusted to any size face
Now with softer filter layers – same protection.
When your order is complete you have these choices for delivery:
1. Pick up at 128 Liberty Street, Newburgh, NY 12550 at no extra charge.
2. Shipping by first class at $5 or prioriy mail at $9 per order and ship to location.
In your email please include
- Quantity and the fabric letters you want. If you want any size other than Adult be sure to specify. All orders without sizes specified will be filled as Adult masks.
- Will you pick up or have shipped and if shipped by First Class or Priory Mail.
- Your PayPal account email address if you are not picking up and paying cash or by check.
If you are interested click below to send me an email. (if link below does not work please use the contact us page linked above – for some reasons some browsers/browser settings block the link)
Soon after I receive your email I will reply to confirm receipt of it. Upon completion of the masks you will receive a PayPal invoice for payment or an email to arrange pick up.
Thank you and I wish everyone of you good health.
Laundering instructions: From what I have heard the virus is weak and washing with detergent will kill it. (that’s today’s understanding of it anyway). So to wash the masks, put in your regular laundry with detergent and wash in warm water. Machine dry on medium.
New Fabric Choices!
A. Black with Metallic Gold Flecks
B. White Butterflies on Light Pink
C. White Stars on Light Blue
D. White, Red and Blue Stars on Whie
E. Mottled Turquoise
F. Flames on Black
G. Navy Tonal
H. Mottled Wine and Red with Ivory Flecks
I. White Daisies on Green
J. White Dots on White
K. Woven Look Blue (only 1 left – see 7 for similar option)
L. Mottled Dark Pink
M. Wild Roses
N. Stars on Denim
O. Green Plaid
P. Meow 3
Q. Butterflies on Light Blue (NEW FABRIC)
R. Red and Yellow Butterflies on Pink
S. Black with Gray Swirls (color is black not gray)
T. Meow 2
U. Woof 2
V. Lavender Flowers
W. Water Color Flowers on Blue
X. Daisies on Yellow
Y. White and Gray Marble
Z. NEW FABRIC – White Dots on Navy
1. NEW FABRIC – White Daisys on Light Blue
2. NEW FABRIC – Mottled Lavender
3. NEW FABRIC – Flowers on Purple
4. NEW FABRIC – American Flag (just in time for Memorial Day!)
5. NEW FABRIC – Bright Yellow
6. NEW FABRIC – Red
7. NEW FABRIC – Basket Weave on Navy (some silver flecks)
8. NEW FABRIC – Carebears 1
9. NEW FABRIC – Dora
10. NEW FABRIC – Carebears 2